Zoomline is giving away a $100 Gift Card on Twitter! To enter the sweepstakes follow @myZoomline on twitter (www.twitter.com/myZoomline). An additional entry will be awarded for retweeting (RT) Zoomline’s contest announcement tweet or creating your own tweet about the contest using the hastag #ZoomtheLine and mentioning @myZoomline. Contest ends May 5, 2012 so enter today! For rules and regulations governing the give away please read the information listed below.
Win an $100 Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes Contest Rules and Regulations
Agreement: These rules govern the Win an $100 Visa Gift Card Sweepstakes. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Zoomline, a division of Limitless, LLC, the owner and operator of the website and app, www.zoomline.com (“Sponsor”). This contest is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by Twitter, Inc. or Visa. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered or endorsed by or associated with Twitter, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Twitter, Inc.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to all residents of the US, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Sponsor or its corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/twitter account.
4. Contest: To enter go to www.twitter.com and “follow” Zoomline @myZoomline on twitter (www.twitter.com/myZoomline). For an additional entry retweet (RT) Zoomline’s contest announcement tweet including the hastag #ZoomtheLine or create your own tweet containing the hastag #ZoomtheLine and mentioning @myZoomline during the Contest Period (a valid twitter account will be required). The Contest begins at 7:00pm. EST on Friday, April 6, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, May5, 2012 (the ‘Contest Period’). A winner will be chosen at the end of the contest period. The potential winners will be chosen by random draw, which will take place at or on Sunday May 6, 2012. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner does not respond within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
5. Prize: One (1) $100 Visa gift card valued at approximately $100.00. The winner will receive $100 Visa gift card 4-6 weeks after completion of the contest. The gift card will be shipped via UPS and a signature will be required. If the winner fails to sign for package after UPS has made the maximum number of attempts, package will be sent back to the sponsor and winner will forfeit all rights to prize.
6. Release: Prior to receiving a prize, the winners will be required to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor and its related parties, as well as Twitter, Inc. from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor and/or its advertising and promotional agencies. Each winner must sign and return a release of liability and declaration of eligibility all within ten (10) days of issuance or the prize may be forfeited.
7. Privacy: We use your personal contact information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners. Each Winner agrees that the Sponsor may use winners’ name, picture, portrait, likeness, and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation (whether print, broadcast or electronic media). In addition, the Sponsor may use this information to send you offers or information from us, our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers (‘Marketing Offers’). If you do not wish to receive Marketing Offers, you may opt-out at any time by: Following the instructions at the bottom of any email Marketing Offer you receive or following the instructions set out in the Sponsor’s privacy policies http://www.zoomline.com/terms. The Contest is run in compliance with the privacy policies of Limitless, LLC.
8. Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom they believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more times than permitted under these rules.
9. Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. This Contest is governed by the laws of Illinois and the laws of the United States applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or portion of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. The Sponsor is not liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on the part of Contest software, virus, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the twitter account provided at time of entry. Authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to a twitter account by an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Twitter, or Visa. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to twitter. The information you provide will be used for entry and prize fulfillment in connection with this Contest. By entering this Contest you have expressly permitted Zoomline and Limitless, LLC to contact you unless you have otherwise opted out using the method described above.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.